Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

folding door mirrors

eygo

we have an auris hybrid (13 plate) with electric mirrors but not electric folding mirrors

i am thinking of buying 2 replacement mirrors off an excel and mirror switch,does anyone

know if the wiring would be in the car to retrofit these mirrors so as to be plug & play ,

if not does anyone have a wiring diagram for the folding and non folding mirrors.

thanks in advance

I was just watching a video on YouTube on just that subject but it is on the corolla looks quite easy. 

• 4 years later...
On 3/28/2017 at 8:55 PM, eygo said:

we have an auris hybrid (13 plate) with electric mirrors but not electric folding mirrors

i am thinking of buying 2 replacement mirrors off an excel and mirror switch,does anyone

know if the wiring would be in the car to retrofit these mirrors so as to be plug & play ,

if not does anyone have a wiring diagram for the folding and non folding mirrors.

thanks in advance

Did you have any joy on this as I am very interested in doing this as well.

This thread is 4 and a bit years old op hasn't been on here in over a year and slasher hasn't been here since 2018

swap the mirrors and the switch, 2 wires from each mirror, if you want remote close its 2 wires from the ecu to the mirror switch (needs to be the correct switch), it depends on what mirror switch you have as you may need to swap it to the 3 row 28 pin plug and switch

• 1 year later...
On 3/24/2022 at 7:41 PM, flash22 said:

This thread is 4 and a bit years old op hasn't been on here in over a year and slasher hasn't been here since 2018

swap the mirrors and the switch, 2 wires from each mirror, if you want remote close its 2 wires from the ecu to the mirror switch (needs to be the correct switch), it depends on what mirror switch you have as you may need to swap it to the 3 row 28 pin plug and switch

i'm interested aswell. is there a guide around the web? thank you 🙂

It's what i posted above in a nutshell

be aware the plugs are different on the full auto mirrors compared to the folding mirrors

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links