Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

12v Hybrid Battery

jgodfrey

Hi Guys

I'm going away on holiday for 2.5 weeks soon and my car will be left parked up during that time. I've had issues with my old Prius that didn't start when left for this long before, so does anyone have any tips on how to prevent this happening this time around please?

Thanks!

PS it'll be parked on the road so a trickle charger wont be feasible.

I went away for 17 days in December and didn't have any issues when I returned. Mine was parked on the street too.

11 hours ago, SeventhLevel said:

I went away for 17 days in December and didn't have any issues when I returned. Mine was parked on the street too.

Ok thanks, so it should be fine then. If I lock it with the key instead of the fob, will this prevent the alarm setting? I guess this might help a bit too?

does your car have keyless entry if it does disable it,my IS300h was left over christmas for 3 weeks and my Battery

went flat i think it may of been something to do with the keyless entry always searching for a key that flattened it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links