Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Avensis 1998 raw plastic bumper makeover

steve99990_4

Hi All

Im looking to give my raw plastic bumpers on my Toyota a makeover and am wondering which is the best way to do this. My avensis has unpainted plastic orange peel type bumpers. Ive tried back to black but obviously it doesnt get it perfect. Can these type bumpers be sprayed with spray cans? or what are my options without buying all new bumpers or spending loads. Thanks

Don't know, but if it we're me I would give a company like "Paintshop supplies" a call and ask their opinion. I am sure they would know.

A company like that can make up the paint to a manufactures colour and package it in a rattle can and supply any other materials.

Best of luck

• Like 1

Hi there I do believe you will need a flexible paint make for plastic bumpers etc , if your colour coding to your car then a body shop will charge a fair bit , or if they do rattle cans in the right paint and colour will look well nasty unless you know what your doing . To be honest your better of investing the money in servicing and running repairs than colour coding bumpers on a old Toyota . But hey it's your money p.s you could always search eBay and breakers yards you may get lucky and find one with colour coded bumpers in your colour . Good luck 

• Like 1