Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who else has ordered the new yaris?

bob-the-builder22

Morning all, 

New here, just thought id start a thread of people who have ordered the new face-lifted yaris and when everyone's delivery dates etc are. 

I am expecting a nebula Blue icon tech hybrid. 

6 hours ago, bob-the-builder22 said:
Morning all, 

New here, just thought id start a thread of people who have ordered the new face-lifted yaris and when everyone's delivery dates etc are. 

I am expecting a nebula Blue icon tech hybrid. 

Congratulations, I bet you can't wait to get your hands on it.

:-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a company car so not sure what discount they got on it. Will be doing mostly motorway miles which I know aren't ideal for hybrids but hoping to get anything over 50mpg would be good for me. 

3 hours ago, bob-the-builder22 said:
It will be a company car so not sure what discount they got on it. Will be doing mostly motorway miles which I know aren't ideal for hybrids but hoping to get anything over 50mpg would be good for me. 

Over 50mpg should be no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would imagine, as with other manufacturers, there would have been a glut of orders for delivery of the current model before the end of March so people can avoid the changes in VED.

Dealers may find their April sales are a bit quieter than normal because of this. 

I'm sure you'll be pleased with the new Yaris.

On 16/04/2017 at 11:29 PM, FROSTYBALLS said:

Would imagine, as with other manufacturers, there would have been a glut of orders for delivery of the current model before the end of March so people can avoid the changes in VED.

Dealers may find their April sales are a bit quieter than normal because of this. 

I'm sure you'll be pleased with the new Yaris.

Yeah I imagine we won't be seeing many around for a few months as most new car buyers will have bought before now. And the yaris isn't exactly a popular company car!