Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • Get Your Club Gear!
      Get Your Club Gear!
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

grahamthegasman

Side rubbing strips

8 posts in this topic

Hi guys collect new Aygo x cite up on Friday in cyan splash.On my old Aygo blue we had side rubbing strips. Wanted to know have any of you guys had them fit on new Aygo and wondered are they needed and also if anyone has pictures of them on car. Dont want to spoil look of car but then they might just protect the car.Any answers welcomed.Thank you in advance.58f675bbc363d_jmo.thumb.jpg.e44da43ff7231bda3657b39c95bab9a9.jpg

We always have bodyside mouldings on our cars if they don't come as standard. We wouldn't have a car without them. 

Photos attached - taken tonight so not brilliant.

P1000205.JPG

P1000206.JPG

P1000207.JPG

Hi thank you for the pics. I think they look good do they actually protect door as i thought they might be too low . Wanted something to protect doors when morons in car parks just kick doors open.:smile:

Re-taken the photos with a camera - see above.

Hi thank you for the pics. I think they look good do they actually protect door as i thought they might be too low . Wanted something to protect doors when morons in car parks just kick doors open.:smile:

They are not morons just young children who don't think like we do. You could fit them at the widest point on the doors.

Close to the edges.

It isn't always young children who open doors without caring what happens to the car next to them. Having parked in office car parks and similar, where children aren't allowed, and seen how careless some people are, whether they kick the doors open or otherwise, the term is quite apt for some.

1 person likes this

IMG_0010[1].JPG

IMG_0009[1].JPG

IMG_0011[1].JPG