Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

DAB radio no signal

Wiz201

My new Aygo X shift has been fantastic so far and everything seems to work apart from the DAB radio. I'll have a look in the manual but I've been trying it out in a known area for a good DAB signal and I can't seem to get any channels. Has anyone else had issues with mk 2 aygos and DAB radios?

Ours is fine - though we do live within a couple of miles of the Sutton Coldfield transmitter tower.

Um well I checked the manual to make sure I'm doing it right and still not sure why it won't search for channels.

You should get perfect reception if you're in the DAB reception area, can you listen to FM stations ok, that probable will rule out an issue with your aerial.  Finally get a cheap £20-30 portable DAB radio from the supermarket and turn it, if you get stations on the portable but not in the car there's probable an issue with the car, in which case I'd be taking it back to the dealing for them to sort out under warranty.

• Like 1

yes I can listen to FM channels fine, and I tested it on my dad's driveway where he's got a DAB radio inside the house that works fine. Yep I think its an issue that the dealer needs to look at.

i personally wont listen to Dab as the sound quality is really poor, on Fm the sound quality is far better

alot of Dab channels are broadcast in mono , if you listen to a station on Fm then swap to Dab

the difference is so apparent

• Like 1

Well I've booked her in Mr T for Friday, I would like a working DAB radio.

well you've paid for the dab radio and yes it should work so get it back to the dealer and let them sort it out

hope it goes well for you and its sorted out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links