Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help... need info regarding build date

skylinez

Hi

I'm sure I've put this questionbefore but the links I was given didn't help.

I'm trying to get hold of the v5 from dvla & they areasking for the manufacture date of the estima 

I've sent all he docs I have including the export certificate which has the manufacturer date of 2007 but they still keep asking for the manufacture date.

The vin I've got as ACR55-7009876

I really need a good site which could decode that & so I have the info to get the v5.

Can someone pls help me out on this or decode this formula 

Help is very much appreciated as I don't know what else to do. Stuck & not sure where to go

Many thanks 

a VIN no. is normally 17 characters & I would have thought that for an Estima/Previa would probably start with JT.

• 2 weeks later...

The Toyodiy site provides the model year, not the date of manufacture. Decoding the VIN usually provides the year and where in the sequence of numbers produced in that year, the vehicle came - for example 1,500th out of 4,000 - but doesn't provide a manufacture date.

The number quoted (ACR etc) is probably the Frame number which is usually up to 12 digits, rather than the VIN.

It was built in January 2007 :thumbsup:

• 4 years later...

It does cost the full whack of £55 , but at least you know , imho, its a fair outcome.