Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Front seat covers

Bitch1001

Can anyone recommend some decent ones for aygo x cite 

I got some basic ones from Halfords but they are awful 

thanks in advance 

Hi Jo,

To be honest, I've looked at seat covers in the past for my Aygo but have never found anything that looks, feels and actually is very good.  All seat covers start to wrinkle up and look like a Dog's breakfast after a few weeks of use and so, if you can, do without them.

If you really want some seat covers, make sure that they are correct for the car and most importantly, the Air Bags in the seats as they have to have stitching that tears easily or have flaps of some kind to allow the Air Bags to deploy.

If you are worried about your seats getting dirty, say when you are taking garden waste to the tip, then I'd suggest a couple of the waterproof seat covers that you can get in Halfords or, sometimes Lidl, that are nylon and slip over the seats.

For a permanent seat cover, the only place that I have seen recommended is a place in Stockport and even then, only for the tailor made set, which runs out at £225 for the set....Not cheap!  I have also seen the "Rossini" type seat cover fitted and they look quite good, anyway the details of both types are on their website:

http://www.cubikatcoversonline.co.uk/category_s/2228.htm

They also advertise on Amazon and eBay, just type "Toyota Aygo fitted seat covers" into the search boxes, where they come up under "SB car seat covers" as the seller.

I hope that helps, Good Luck! :smile:

Edit: If your seats have got a bit mucky and you want to clean them, use a "Dry Foam" type upholstery cleaner as anything that is wet (e.g. Soap and water) can degrade the foam in the seat and, over time, make it crumble.

Another answer could be to apply a protective coating.  I understand that one of the best is:

GYEON Q2 Fabric Coat

GYEON Q2 Fabric Coat is a highly effective coating for all types of fabric, creating a tough, extremely hydrophobic barrier. Gyeon Q2 Fabric is manufactured using a advanced silica based coating that bonds with the fibres of the fabric with up to 6 months of protection.

• Like 1

@Blue Kingfisher

Hi Suzanne, now that is a good idea! :smile:

I'm a great believer in that kind of stuff as various sprays such as that have, in the past, waterproofed shoes and "Scotchguarded" various fabrics on coats etc.

As for you, Jo, if you still fancy some seat covers, then these look like fun:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ORANGE-T-SHIRT-COVERS-PROTECTORS-TOYOTA/dp/B06WRVVWGJ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493888216&sr=8-1&keywords=toyota+aygo+vest+seat+covers

They come in various colours to match your car and as they don't fit over the headrest, they might stay in place better.  You might hate them but they're not too expensive and didn't somebody once come up with a slogan..."Go Fun Yourself" :wink:

All the best!

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links