Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo wheels and rims

AygoTuning

First of all,hello everybody :) I'm new here and decided to register,been following the site long time and have found many useful advices and tips,thank you everybody for that!

I have 2006 Toyota Aygo 1.0,and now I would like to tune it up a little bit... I'm thinking about coilovers,these:

https://www.modificars.fi/tuotteet/d2-toyota/D2-Street-alustasarja-Toyota-aygo

Thinking about bringing it down about 50mm-70mm,so my question is:

I'm either buying 15" or 16" alloy wheels with 195/40 tyres,so what should the offset and rim width be so that it wouldnt rub and wouldn't come out or be in,just in line with the archs,just like this(not aygo though):

I would really appreciate all the answers and advices,and sorry my english,I'm from Finland :)

-AygoTuning-

Hi Sami and welcome to the forum. :smile:

I cannot help you with the coilovers but I do know that a few people on here have done modifications like this. However there is a good guide to changing wheels and tyres in the "How to" guides at the top of this page.

Click on that and scroll down the page and you should find what you are looking for.

I hope that helps.....Onnea! (I hope that means Good luck in Finnish as I had to Google it)

Thank you Agent Orange,and yes you got that right,onnea mean good luck in Finnish :)

I've read that FAQ thread,but what I actually would like to hear,is from someone who has lowered and fitted some bigger rims to their Aygo. I mean I know that the offset should be between 35-40,but if I lower it for example 60mm and put 16"/6,5 rims and 195/40 tyres will it be nicely on the edge of archs.

Okay,so I have decided to buy Japan Racing JR3 16" rims (width 7") and 195/40/16 tyres. Wheel offset is 40,what do you think will it fit without any work on the arches if I'm planning to lower the car 50mm.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links