Join Premium & Save
    • Save Up To 15% Off For Members
      Save Up To 15% Off For Members
    • Review Your Toyota
      Review Your Toyota
    • Huge Range of Toyota Parts
      Huge Range of Toyota Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

catnash

Auris Hybrid or 1.2 t

54 posts in this topic

my pet hate about the auris is the position of the start button,i find its hidden behind the steering wheel

when i'm sitting in the car,i am so used to it being on the left in my own car that i have to stop and have a look for it.

1 hour ago, eygo said:

my pet hate about the auris is the position of the start button,i find its hidden behind the steering wheel

when i'm sitting in the car,i am so used to it being on the left in my own car that i have to stop and have a look for it.

I still reach for the wrong side, when I swap between our Auris and Yaris.

12 months on, I'm still going to the wrong side.

Well bit of an update, noticed some damage to the wing and a few marks on the bonnet.  Turned out the bonnet was removed.  Motorpoint Customer services were good.  So rather than spend more for the Hybrid Touring Sport, went for a 1.2 with £2500 back in my pocket.  Went over this one with the finest tooth comb...

One thing that has impressed me the most.  Solid car not a squeek, comfortable, when time comes for new tyres looking at cross climates.

IMG_20170811_140519117.jpg

Cross climates are great.  I had them on my Ford Focus and passed other cars stuck in snow many times. Excellent winter and summer tyres.