Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My t3 after a good wash and glaze.

Ben93

Been using the ads car care stuff for first time and it works wonders. Very pleased its like a mirror after a good go over. 

DSC_0260.JPG

2017-05-07_17.57.13.jpg

• Like 1

Looks great, nice work! :thumbup: what products? better shine than I get with Auto glym.

Yes, that does look an amazing shine,  almost as if its been resprayed  to look that good.

Though its the glass that gets me, what have you used to get them looking so very clear, or is it a effect of some camera filter ?

Cracking work they're buddy. Very very clean for an 06! 

And as quoted. Those windows are amazingly clean👍

For car body i washed with ads orange wash then ads watermelon shampoo used a one coat of fruit glaze also by ads and then a layer of cherry skin by ads. Lots of buffing with a microfibre cloth though the glaze is like extra thick cream so have to use sparingly. The ads stuff is expensive but I can see why. 

The windows I used meguirs glass cleaner.  One cloth to clean one to buff streaks out glass. I just used my normal phone camera no filters. 

Did take me around 2 hours in total but wont need waxing or glazing for a while now just a quick wash. 

DSC_0250.JPG

DSC_0262.JPG

• Like 1

That's very impressive in 2hrs. Thought you would say about triple that time! Get what you pay for really 

Yeah theyre around 10 pound per product on them ads ones but they will last some time. 

Can see that. You get loads

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links