Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy wheels and very good tyres

callyboy

Hi everyone,

I have some rather nice alloy wheels for sale which when sanded and sprayed/powder coated will look really nice. They all have really good tread as well. I even have a pretty much brand new tyre which is not on alloy. Need them out of my garage. Making room and they take up space. Came off my Lucida which i have now sold. £75 or best offer gets em :) I am in Croydon and to be honest dont really want to arrange delivery. 5 stud.

Any question let me know.

Pete

IMG_0702.JPG

IMG_0703.JPG

IMG_0704.JPG

IMG_0705.JPG

IMG_0706.JPG

If I still had my Mk1 I would snap these up.

Moved to the For Sale section.

With respect but due to their size and weight you are limited to those near you.

Remember also that the buyer would need to pay you £75 plus the cost of refurbishment and, if arranging a courier, about £50 on top of that. That makes for very expensive wheels - regardless of the tyre value.

8 minutes ago, Paulscarbs said:

With respect but due to their size and weight you are limited to those near you.

Remember also that the buyer would need to pay you £75 plus the cost of refurbishment and, if arranging a courier, about £50 on top of that. That makes for very expensive wheels - regardless of the tyre value.

I know mate :sad: might just try the local ads.

Thanks buddy

Pete

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links