Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vertical bar graph on Prius Gen 4

bhml

When I first picked up my Gen4 Prius 2 days ago, there was a vertical acceleration "bar graph" between the two 4.2" screens showing the amount of acceleration. However since I rest the info screens, there is now a black gap between the two screens and this bar graph has disappeared. Is there any way to restore this?

Sounds like you may have turned the MFD screen off, flick across the menus by pressing the left or right arrow on the right hand steering wheel (menu) button, the MFD should display "Do you want to turn the screen on" or something similar, press the centre of the menu button and select "Screen on" 

You have to have the road sign assist thingie turned off. Then when you're on the cog screen, you can scroll over to the right hand display and enable the vertical bar chart.  Search the manual for 'sub-screen' for more info. 

Yes, the RSA was the culprit - turned that off and the vertical graph appeared straight away! Thanks.