Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

kblevis

kblevis

Greetings,fellow Members.

I've just bought a 2013 RAV4 Icon Diesel and would like to know if they were all fitted with Sat Nav or was it an option.When I press the NAV button,nothing happens.I'd appreciate your help as I have only just got it.Many thanks folks,kblevis.

In common with some other Toyota models, the nav button is there for when the optional sat nav module is fitted.

Do you need to update your profile to include the 2013 Rav4?

Greetings,Frostyballs.

Thank you for your speedy answer. Could you guide me through the profile update process please?I've only had the car for about 2 odd hours and am a bit in the dark about it's systems.I'm grateful for any help you can give me.Yours,kblevis.

Updated your profile for you - hope that is OK.

Can the Sat Nav be retrofitted?

I have 2012 mk3 RAV4 and it was exactly the same when I first saw it at dealership. I asked about possibility of retrofitting sat back module as it was Toyota main dealer and they said no problem and it would cost me £720. I managed to get the price down to £20 😀 and they fitted it while the car was being prepared for collection.

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 6:17 PM, kokkios said:

Can the Sat Nav be retrofitted?

Yes, but its expensive. I managed to get the supplying dealer to pay for mine when I bought second hand. They advertised it with built in Nav when it clearly didn't have.

Greetings,fellow Members.

Many thanks for your answers,I appreciate it.I think I'll see if I can get a retro fit one.All the best,kblevis.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links