Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

lc5 cutting out and not starting

E5c0bar

hi guys, help please!! this may take a while, i have a 2006 land cruiser lc5, having owned it since 2007. for the last 10 years it hasnt set a foot wrong apart from having a scv valve changed on the fuel pump, which was done about 3 years at jemca toyota london. in the last 2 weeks it has started to cut out whilst stationary or at very low speed, and then not starting. the only way to start again is to disconnect both batts and wait 10 mins, connect again and starts first time and drives from anywhere from 10 mins to hours and cuts out all over again, no errors came up when the AA plugged in there diagnostics machine. i have been told it maybe an issue with fuel system so have been down to toyota and bought fuel filter and housing which have made no difference. next to be ordered is the heating element that fits on to the fuel filter housing which, fingers crossed, will arrive mon/tuesday. please please any advice/info would help me so much.

thank you 

• 3 weeks later...

Update...Toyota star city Birmingham have done a diagnostics test but came back with nothing, technicians also dont have a clue. 😤

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links