Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Body Mods for the iQ

toyota_iq_ibherdesign_party_bonnet_spoiler_bstoyiq_1327680856.jpg.5ff8db77a866926984ee7fe889197eed.jpg5921f316e4f7c_41W2forPlL.jpg.a24f249bd2e2b57e79c829badeefa033.jpg

Whilst surfing the Internet's today, I found these...

For Toyota iQ 2008-2014 Carbon Fibre Mirror Covers, by CarbonXStudio, £85.61 FREE UK delivery.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B017GBCUNK?psc=1
The iBherdesign IB BTO05 Bonnet Spoiler. Price: £64.82 & FREE Delivery in the UK.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://jkautospares.co.uk/toyota_iq_ibherdesign_party_bonnet_spoiler_bstoyiq

Party Body kit, Was £800.40, Now Only £510.00
https://jkautospares.co.uk/toyota_iq_ibherdesign_party_bodykit_k2306

Bundle Contents - We consider this a Bundle Product which means it is made up of more than one product that is available to order separately.

Below is listed the details of the products that are included with this Bundle.

Ref             Name                                      Category              Individual Price
30.2306     Party Front Bumper Spoiler     Front Splitters     £274.80  £200.00
40.2306     Party Rear Bumper Spoiler     Rear Splitters      £274.80  £200.00
50.2306     Party Side-skirts                      Side-skirts           £250.80  £190.00

Call them on +44 (0) 2838 327 888

JK Auto Spares
 294 Albertbridge Road
Belfast, BT5 4GX
Email: belfast@jkautospares.co.uk
Phone: 028 9080 9030

87-89 Queen Street
Lurgan, BT66 8BW
Email: lurgan@jkautospares.co.uk
Phone: 028 3832 8666

You might like this then!

TOYOTA IQ TO CYGNET BODY CONVERSION KIT

GENUINE ASTON MARTIN PARTS

IT WOULD TAKE ALMOST A FULL DAY TO PRICE THE HUNDREDS OF PARTS NEEDED FOR THIS CONVERSION, BUT EXPECT THE CURRENT PRICE TO BE AROUND £6000 
SO ONLY SERIOUS ENQUIRIES PLEASE

KIT INCLUDES ALL PARTS NEEDED FOR THE FRONT BONNET, BUMPER, GRILLE, SILLS AND DOOR STRAKES

YOU WOULD ALSO NEED TO ALLOW FOR THE FOLLOWING WHICH IS NOT INCLUDED: 
THE REAR WINDOW IS DIFFERENT - ETCHED WITH THE ASTON MARTIN LOGO 
REAR BUMPER AND REAR DIFFUSER 
PLUS THE VARIOUS FIXING BRACKETS, REINFORCERS AND FASTNINGS 
TAILGATE OUTER PANEL AND SPOILER PLUS BADGES 
CHROME TRIM, BRACKETS AND FITTINGS 
REAR LIGHT FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE PLUS INNER PARTS AND INFILLS

ALSO TO BE CONSIDERED - STEERING WHEEL AIRBAG WITH Badge LOGO, DRIVERS AND PASSENGER COMPLETE SEATS WITH LOGO, AND OUTER DOOR HANDLES WITH Badge

ALL PRICES ARE APPROXIMATE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

DELIVERY WOULD BE APPROXIMATELY 6 WEEKS

Or buy one below.

2017_05_23_23.57.49.png

Always wondered what the quality of the Ibherdesign bits are like. Are they all finished, ready to paint and stick to the car or are they rough finished fibreglass mouldings that need a load of work blending into the car before re-painting the whole thing?

I looked at their rear spoiler but ended up getting the Toyota / Scion one from the states that was pre-painted and only needed a couple of holes in the boot lid to fit. Hour job at the most and it looks great.

I always liked the look of this one in green. Maybe one day I'll do it along with my rear engine addition. ;)

Craig. 

iQ rear.jpg

iQ front.jpg

Nice touch but you got to have the smoked glass with it,just sets it off nice.

Paul, would like to own a genuine Cygnet, but prices are way too high for me. Do like them though.

Craig, I do like this body kit, but not that colour, however, the iBherdesign kit looks great. I also like that one that makes your iQ look like a Nissan GTR.

Paul, agreed, darkened glass can only make it look better -within the law of course.

8 minutes ago, bob809 said:

Paul, would like to own a genuine Cygnet, but prices are way too high for me. Do like them though.

Craig, I do like this body kit, but not that colour, however, the iBherdesign kit looks great. I also like that one that makes your iQ look like a Nissan GTR.

Paul, agreed, darkened glass can only make it look better -within the law of course.

Hee hee, noticed on eBay that you could actually buy a Vantage V8 for around the same price as a Cygnet :blink:

Aston Martin Cygnet

2 minutes ago, fordulike said:

Hee hee, noticed on eBay that you could actually buy a Vantage V8 for around the same price as a Cygnet :blink:

Aston Martin Cygnet

Well, now you've been and gone and done it! Much better value for money, and almost as economical as the Cygnet... if you take it out once a week.

Bob that colour has to be illegal the advantage being i don't think you can see the colour from inside the car.

And of course I drive a 6 year old Toyota IQ just to be street money doesn't enter into it !

• 3 months later...

It may be hard for dyed in the wool Aston Martin owners, but it appears that the Cygnet has one of the highest residual values of any Aston Martin. Probably it is one of the most reliable too! LOL