Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse box

Malko83

A little help please. Xophe who is a fan +++ of IQ tell me that there is a fuse box inside the car. I did not find it. Do you know where it is?

Many thanks

Hi Christian,

On the RHD models it is up under the passenger footwell. You have to remove the front passenger knee panel and it is tucked up out of the way in the top left hand corner near the door hinge post. Whether it is still in that location on a Left Hand Drive I don't know.

My car has a small clip on panel in front of the passengers knees and the fuse box can be seen through there. I know the fuses in there quite well now after my central locking problems....

Panel arrowed in red on this picture of a left hand drive car.

Craig.

Capture.JPG

Many thanks guys, I finally find it ,well hidden at the left of the lower airbag driver. It is done, Rostra cruise control works perfect.

Ok , finished, Rostra cruise control is working perfectly. The most difficult was to find the fuse box on my left hand drive automatic IQ.

• 2 years later...

Is there any chance, somebody take picture of fuse box location inside the car??? I really can't find it 

Thank you