Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For sale Toyota Previa GLS D4D

lbs1961

My Toyota Previa GLS D4D has failed its MOT (expires today) and I am looking to sell it for spares or repair. If you are interested, please PM me. It's dark blue, pretty good condition inside (pet free and smoke free) apart from one split on driver's seat. I've already sorted purchase of a new vehicle so looking to sell this one asap. Bodywork isn't great now, but it is 15 years old! Out of MOT today so will need to declare it SORN. 183,000 miles. Had a new turbo and cambelt fitted in 2011 (total bill was £1800) and a new clutch three years ago. I have all the paperwork for this. I have had the car since 2005 and it will be a wrench letting it go, but hopefully someone might want to take it on and restore/repair it. Main items it failed MOT on are shock absorbers (just over £200 I guess) and needs a bit of welding on the outer sill near jacking point. No time wasters please, PM with an offer or request for further information. Offers in region of £500. Fuel consumption is still good. Thank you :-)  LOCATION: North of Newbury, South of Didcot, 2 miles off A34

You need to provide an indicative price.

Moved to the For Sale section

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links