Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 hours of cleaning and this is the result!

Ben93

Ive spent 3 hours cleaning up my car with multiple products and its great. Ive never also noticed this before but theres sone really steong clear sticky plastic that appears that maybe it was used to hold an old repair togethee but it doesnt come off easy and I dont want to wreck paint so im leaving them. 

Also I have minor laquer peel around door trim thing on one door and some rock solid pitting/bubbles. Theyve always been there but will keeping the car clean and waxed slow down the process of it getting worse. I wash the car eveey week and wax every 2 months. 

This is what it looks like you wouldnt see the laquer peel unless you wanted to look for it but im sure it looks to be caused by repairs done by prior owners as the sideskirt on the same side has never stuck down flush at the rear so it must of been off at some point. I cant be bithered to remove it and stick it back flat as its not going anywhere. 

DSC_0426.thumb.JPG.2cb5edd80ad8f2c38ac2078e159c3216.JPG

DSC_0433.JPG

DSC_0425.JPG

DSC_0432.JPG

DSC_0431.JPG

DSC_0430.JPG

DSC_0429.JPG

• Like 2