Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Previa 2,4i 2002 7 seat manual

eamonn karran

Hi I'm new to this forum and was wondering is there many manual 2.4 petrol 7 seat Previas in the UK. Just bought a real good one they're a brilliant car but heard it's a very rare combination, any views would be much appreciated..thanks

Agree...excellent vehicle..so comfortable and versatile, but my guess would be there are very few manual transmission models around...in fact I don't think I've ever come across one.

I have an imported JDM V6 auto 3 litre Estima...powerful and smooth..and love it.

Should be a reliable vehicle and serve you well...only the 4 oxy-sensors on the 2.4 can be "troublesome" (thankfully mine only has 2 and one of those has been replaced)

Enjoy.!

Neil

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply Neil. Your Estima sounds like a great motor. I had a feeling mine was rare. It's been accepted into a jap car show in Belfast in July. I'm considering restoring it ,needs very little just minor body touch ups. I think my next buy will be an Estima. Best of luck with your motor

Cheers

Eamonn

Cheers, Eamonn.....good luck with it and enjoy the car show.

I'm well pleased with my V6 Estima...over 200 horses and so smooth and quiet..and the level of luxury is amazing.

It's a great cruise machine but has a very handy (and addictive) "kick" when you want it.!!!...but of course you pay for that at the pumps.:wink:

I can get 30 mpg + on a good long run with mixed motoring...but I can easily get 20 mpg should I decide to open her up.:biggrin: (and I do)

Neil