Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MPG on 1.0 Aygo

kaliope

I don't generally fill quite that full, but I always run full to full and more the mileage...

I generally get around 45mpg. (~6.3L/100km)

I'm 51 average mpg at the moment (new Aygo tells me the average) lasts about two weeks when I fill up with 30 miles range left. I don't brim it to the top, I just rely on the automatic stop.

It was nice to see the video but I know that fuel consumption heavily depends on the routes (e.g. much lower on open road/highway and much higher in light / heavy traffic). I drive about 80 kms per day in a mixed route (including open roads and heavy traffic, almost 50/50) and I get about 5,5 L/100km which I consider good enough. When on short trips in the countryside, I manage to get less than 5L/100 (I know I have a light foot most of the time :-) ).

I always top up when filling gas but not exceed the top of the tank - no need to do so.

my Aygo Xclusive does around 51mpg, can get it upto 54mpg on motorway runs.

• 2 weeks later...

I get around 55mpg with mixed 'average' driving and 59mpg + on motorways at around 60ish mph

This is a Xclusiv X-shift in E mode with just 3000 miles on the clock. I've heard reports that once a new engine has loosen up the mpg improves?

Most I ever got in my 107 1.0 litre engine was 520 miles, and that was driving from Stourbridge to Devon and back again. No air con in the roasting summer, no windows open just the blower. Had to do it that way because I was skint and put my last £50 in it and had to make it last. Girlfriend wasn't happy with me, but neither was I having to drive down to Devon to meet her inlaws.

Since then, mixed driving, on a full tank I get about 350 miles.