Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Armrest

AYGOSTU

Does anyone have/ know of a decent armrest for the Aygo X ?

Thank you.

Stu

Hi Stuart,

I have a Mark 1 Aygo Fire but I got an armrest from "Mick's Garage" (via Ebay) and this is the equivalent for the Mark 2:

https://www.micksgarage.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=5464000&modelid=12744

They are more expensive than the cheap armrests that you see on eBay for under 20 quid but you get what you pay for.  The Armrest in my Aygo looks like original equipment, folds upright for easier access to the handbrake when you are driving around town and is a good quality affair. Fitting takes about 5 minutes and it is secure once it's in place as it fits over the rear cup holder....I don't know if the Mark 2 has a rear cupholder but from the fitting guide, I guess that it must.

As I say, it looks the part and also looks like it's always been there.

Have you picked your "New Baby" up yet, or are you stockpiling goodies to fit onto it when you do? :wink:

All the best! :smile:

Hi Neil, 

That looks perfect thank you ! im going to buy one, I will let you know how i get on with fitting it. I would rather pay a bit more and get a nice one, over some cheapo one.

I am due to pick the car up on the 24th due to a back order on the parking sensors,  I think it will be worth the wait :)     So just stockpiling for now :) 

Stu

Hi Stuart,

I'm glad to have been of help.  Fitting the armrest couldn't be simpler....Sit in the back with the front seats pushed as far forward as they can go and take a cordless drill and a Philips screwdiver with you. Loose fit the armrest to locate the drill points, drill four holes in the cup holder, screw the supplied (Black) screws in and snap on the screw covers.  Get out of the back, push the front seats back and sit there, like Lord Muck with your new armrest in place. :wink:  Honestly, it's that simple, I said it's a 5 minute job but it's probably even less.

24th, eh?.....11 days of looking for goodies and your index finger hovering over "Buy it Now" buttons. :ohmy:  If you are thinking of more "Extras", I have the "Heko" wind deflectors on my Aygo and, to be honest, they are fantastic and look good (In my opinion) as well as being a Godsend when you want some fresh air...Even at Motorway speeds!  You may not need them as yours will have Air-Con but I like them.....I think "Mick's Garage" do them as well but they are all over eBay for the mid £20 range.

11 more sleeps Stuart, can you manage that!!!!!

All the best! :smile:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links