Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Which Auris touring roof bars ?

Keith915

As the title suggests really. Any suggestions/experiences for roof bars on 2017 touring. I've looked at the toyota bars at £150 and also the Thule ones at almost £200. They seem a bit pricey....  The idea is to fit a roof box and cycle carrier.  Any comments greatfully received. Keith. 

Well I ordered Toyota bars for my 2017 auris dealer called to say they were in I tried to pay over the phone with my credit card they wouldn't accept payment over the phone

i explained I couldn't collect for about two weeks as I was going in for an op at hospital they said if not collected within 12 days they send them back 

meanwhile I saw same bars genuine Toyota ones on eBay starting bid £20 no one else bid I got them they were as good as new so if I was you I'd keep looking on eBay ' gumtree

you will get a bargain 

13 hours ago, Keith915 said:

As the title suggests really. Any suggestions/experiences for roof bars on 2017 touring. I've looked at the toyota bars at £150 and also the thule ones at almost £200. They seem a bit pricey....  The idea is to fit a roof box and cycle carrier.  Any comments greatfully received. Keith. 

I've got the Thule wing bars. Perfect. Doesn't affect the MPG at all and can't hear them. Worth the extra. I'm using 961 from my old car but there's a few different ones you can use as the number just relates to the length of the bars and the load rating. I'd just get some on eBay once you get individual part numbers from the Thule web site. In fact thinking about it, I'm about to sell my foot pack and fitting kit as my TS will be going in a few weeks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links