Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Door light stays on

Shanekelly

I have 2005 d4d avensis, my door light stays on and my doors don't lock when pressing key fob. The front interior lights works when u select on or door but have to leave off cause drains Battery but in the back no joy and the boot. Any help would be great. I cleaned sensor with a wire  brush sprayed wd40 in the locks tried everything 

Hi Shane, welcome to TOC :smile:

It's quite possible that the light being on & not locking from the key fob are 2 different issues.

Have you changed the Battery  in the key fob?

Thanks very much 😀 well the door light stays on dash saying door isn't closed. So I think that's why my car won't lock cause door ajar light is on 

does it say which door? if not you will have to go around them all & check every door switch.

No it doesn't at all ya I did I tried cleaning door switches still no good went to every door pressed in switch still can't find fault 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links