Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Custom Supercharger on a T Sport

pxddi

Evening gents!

Have trawled all over every forum and internet page on the web but cant find anyone that has installed anything other than a TTE or Blitz supercharger to their Yaris T Sport. I've done a bit of research and am trying to find someone who might have done a custom install of a Cooper S supercharger running low boost onto the Yaris? Im only looking to run 150bhp (highest output with the stock engine internals) but it would be nice to speak to someone who might have done it themselves! 

Any and all help appreciated, cheers!

Hello Paddi - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Bear in mind we do have female members as well as male.

I ain't aware of anyone doing that here; The Yaris Club UK and YarisWorld forums are more into these kinds of custom mods so might be worth looking there (Well, it looks like Yaris Club UK is still down... RIP...)

Hi Paddi

i have seen a pic out there of a French engined Yaris with a supercharged engine but using mini parts, I just can't find it again. It's a gold and blue mk1 Yaris. 

This is the one I was thinking of but I think it's s turbo but I would have thought you could do the same but with a supercharger 

IMG_1005.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links