Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

rear bumper

mr. Mark

i need to replace my rear bumper on a 06 plate rav4. the bumper is the one with the number plate in the middle. but i want to change it to one with out and put the number plate on the door. looking on eBay at another 06 bumper they do look the same just with out the number plate version. my part number is 52159-42010. the one im looking at is 52159-42040. i dont see any difference from the photos. if any body can shed some light on this. reason for this is someone kindly hit my car and knocked off the side of the bumper. the insurance company wrote it off. so i bought it back off them knowing its a good car.

thanks

Exactly the same item except the number plate moulding. remove all the clips in the loading area about 8 in total a couple up the sides. then any screws in the wheel area and it just clips off, a bit a poking about with some wire clips but very easy job, I have fitted two Rav4's with the older doors so the customers had a spare wheel and fitted the bumpers from the older versions at the same time had no problems what so ever....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links