Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dashboard lighting

CaroW

Picked up our new 17 plate Aygo yesterday and it's great. Just one niggle at the mo, I can't see the speedo when it's sunny. I thought I followed the instructions on how to brighten the lighting on the dash but it didn't work. Can anyone please help as I really can't see what speed I'm doing!! 

To adjust the instrument lighting, one needs to have the sidelights on.

Push  one of the two display buttons until the light control display shows (a series of dashes - up to six across and between one and three high).

Then push and hold one of the buttons until the display flashes. For brighter lighting push the right hand button.

To set at the chosen level either push and hold one of the display buttons, or turn the sidelights off.

• Like 2

that's weird you're having problems, I've got a 17 aygo and never had to adjust the brightness.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wiz201 said:

that's weird you're having problems, I've got a 17 aygo and never had to adjust the brightness.

Depends what the lighting was set at on delivery. 

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links