Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reports on 2017 Aygo water leaks

Nick Brown

Thinking about a new Aygo but don't know what the water leak situation is like. Any reports? salesmen say all is now ok!!!

Not seen any leaks reported for the second generation Aygo (2014 onwards) on this forum.

Had mine since August 2016, and no problems.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Not seen any leaks reported for the second generation Aygo (2014 onwards) on this forum.

Had mine since August 2016, and no problems.

Any issues with condensation?

8 minutes ago, Nick Brown said:

Any issues with condensation?

No. A!though mine is garaged overnight, it has been out during the day in heavy rain and cold, damp weather - doesn't suffer any more or less from condensation compared to other cars we've had (20 other cars from new).

• Like 1

I have driven through thunderstorms (yeap, this happens in Greece, too!)  with my 2016 Aygo and haven't noticed any kind of leak coming from the doors or boot - not even the slightest one. However, I am still not sure about the possibility of water coming inside under the driver's side carpet: Today we got another heavy rain and even though I did not see any leak, there may be some moist to be felt under the plastic/rubber part of the driver's side carpet, just in front of the pedals - not on the same spot as the previous time.

Since I am not sure about that I still have to check it / confirm it after we get some heavy autumn rains and see how it performs. Hard to validate this now and it seems that I am the one having this issue :-(

mine sits for weeks without driving. never had a problem with leaks or condensation:biggrin:

No leaks with my three month old Aygo, she's been through the car wash and several rain showers. Totally fine.