Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota

Tristanruss.tr@gmail.com

Hi guys i will try and introduce myself to the community. I am a toyota owner and master diagnostic tech for a large toyota main dealer network in sussex. Sometimes i need help and sometimes i can give advice. I cannot give a Crystal ball and tell you the world but maybe i can point you in the right direction. I have just purchased a jdm granvia for my sins. It will go in my stable of high mileage toyotas which i would not part with. If you have a problem and no one else will help maybe you should contact a main dealer. We are not all that unhelpfull.

Hi.

I'm sure it's true that many main dealers can indeed be helpful...of course there are always examples of the opposite.:angry:

I'm not overly impressed with my local main dealer tbh....but it's always good to have access to any source that might provide advice and assistance....so welcome.!

Thankfully my imported Toyota V6 Estima behaves itself usually...and there is a growing  knowledge base out there as imported vehicles from Japan (JDM) appear to increase in numbers.

The specifications and condition of these is often quite amazing.!

My own Estima would be judged to be a 3 year old vehicle  (by normal UK standards)...even though it's 10 years older than that.:smile:

Neil.

Hello Tristan - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.