Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Hybrid owners! Do you have keyless start ????

Sofia

My hybrid Icon Plus with touch 2 and go 2014, doesn't have keyless start button. I have to use key in ignition to start the car.

What do you have?

My hybrid Icon Plus with touch 2 and go 2014, doesn't have keyless start button. I have to use key in ignition to start the car.

What do you have?

Our 13 plate has keyless start button.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keyless, cruise control, basically everything but heated seats. :smile:

64 plate Excel Hybrid with keyless start as standard

Wifes 59 plate 1.4 diesel TSpirit has keyless entry/start - very convenient.

My 60 plate Auris Hybrid is also keyless

How come I do not have a start button to start the my hybrid. I have to use the key.:sad:

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

How come I do not have a start button to start the my hybrid. I have to use the key.:sad:

Must depend on trim level. The manual refers to both keyless and key switch starts so perhaps it is only the Excel models are keyless?

Most of the replies are from members with higher spec Yaris

I thought keyless START was standard on all Hybrids??

I had to add seperately the "smart pack" which added keyless entry and powerfolding mirrors (my spec is listed to the left).

21 minutes ago, YarisHybrid2016 said:

I thought keyless START was standard on all Hybrids??

I had to add seperately the "smart pack" which added keyless entry and powerfolding mirrors (my spec is listed to the left).

According to the brochure, on the latest Yaris Smart Entry and Push Button Start is only available on the Excel, and then as an option.

Are theseHybrid Icon plus touch

I read somewhere that push start button costs 300 pounds to have in hybrid.

I have sat nav costing 650, privacy windows, dual climate control, cruise control and reverse camera. All fitted by previous owner. So she might wanted to save 300 pounds for push start button.

Aside from possibly the sat nav, the rest of the features mentioned would have been part of the standard specification. 

From what Frosty has said, it seems it would need to be specified at time of order. I'm not sure if it can retrofitted, as it would require changing door handles and the tailgate in order to add all the features (the tailgate has a second button to lock the car).

It would also require the keyfob sensors adding (there are 3 external - both front doors and the tailgate - and 1 internal, located at the back of the handbrake mechanism I think).

There are also internal and external bleepers - not sure where these are located but they beep depending on where the key is and what you try to do.