Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just joined

Smiler Dave

Thought I would say hello, recently brought a 62 plate Prius Spirit. Just got home after a run of 400 miles, still have a 1/4 of a tank. Still getting to grips with the infotainment system. Very impressed with the car so far, going to my local dealership tomorrow for a health check and maybe a Battery health check. I am being offered the extended warranty deal is it a good idea to buy this?

Hello - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

The Toyota extended warranty includes Toyota Roadside Assistance for the extended warranty duration, which is usually around £71 per year - https://www.toyota.co.uk/owners/roadside-assistance/Index.json

Also some Toyota dealers may still be offering 2 years extended warranty for the price of 1.

the Prius is a very reliable car & if regularly serviced according to Toyota's schedule at a dealer the included foc Hybrid Health Check will extend the warranty on your traction Battery by 1 year/10,000 miles. In other words the extended warranty isn't perhaps such a good idea as on my diesel Avensis where I wouldn't run out of warranty without one ...

Your choice. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links