Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Choosing a nextbase dash cam

SarahAnne

I'm going to be purchasing a Nextbase Dashcam to be hardwired into my auris hybrid. 

Any opinions on the duo version? I like the idea of front and back recording. Which would you get? I'm only looking at Nextbase

I have the 512g after researching at the time. That's over a year ago and it's brilliant. Great quality. Struggles at night a bit with reflections on number plates etc but I think they all do. Would definitely go Nextbase again

• Like 1

I use the more basic Nextbase 212. Works better than a cheapo brand I bought from Euro Car part. Only weakness is at dusk. Best to keep the camera pointing down so the exposure adjusts properly. Also free editing software. Max card memory upgraded to 128gb with recent firmware upgrade on the 212. May be the same across the range. 
I used to use a GoPro - great sound and video, but started over heating on really warm days, causing lock ups. Also the mount was a bit large and clumsy. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links