Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Advice on wheels

CamMythen

Hi guys I'm new to the group I'm currentky driving a 1.4 2010 auris and looking to fit 17 inch 7.5j bola b10's to the car and just wondering if I will In counter problems fitting or if anyone has fitted a similar wheel before and what tyres to put on and I don't wish to lower the car  dramatically 

Does yours have 17 inch as standard as I know 17s where standard on some models 

No there hub caps there 15 inch 

Edited by CamMythen
Spelling mistake

I think the factory 17s are 225/45/17 tyres 

I have 17s out the factory on mine with no issues but Mines a pre face-lift 

Yeah just want to put a big enough wheel on it and not have it like a 4x4 thanks for the help 

Float the change past your insurer before you take the plunge, as they may view it as a modification and charge an additional premium.

The UK spec were 225/45/R17's, but the Irish specifications may differ (trim levels certainly do).

I was informed by an insurer whilst considering a remap that having a tow bar was considered a modification if not factory fitted! Don't know how strict they'd be but I couldn't believe that!

17 hours ago, DAF XF said:

I was informed by an insurer whilst considering a remap that having a tow bar was considered a modification if not factory fitted! Don't know how strict they'd be but I couldn't believe that!

It is by my insurer too. My car came s/h with one already fitted - great bumper protector/deterrent for people who "touch park". :tongue:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links