Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Locking wheel nut key needed

Jn888

Hi im looking for a wheel nut key for my Aygo. Does anyone have one forsale or does anyone have a catalogue photo list of them or does anyone have the code for my type. I bought the car from auction with no wheel nut key or code. It is symmetrical which discounts lots of them. Please see photos.

Thanks

IMG_20170806_170146_1.jpg

IMG_20170807_184129.jpg

IMG_20170807_183947.jpg

IMG_20170807_183502.jpg

IMG_20170807_183424.jpg

A Toyota dealer, if given the registration, etc, may be able to provide the code.

I tried the local dealer today they said they would need the code to order one

A good dealer can take a picture of the nut and send it to the manufacturer to provide a new key with the number. I have done that in the past.

Any good mechanic should be able to take off all ur locknuts without the wheelnut key. Put ordinary nuts in their place. They r a pain for breaking etc.

Thanks guys. Ok here's an update, Having previously spoken over the phone to the parts department  at my local toyota dealer with no success, after reading your comments I decided to visit my toyota dealer and ask the service department if one of their technician could take a look at the locking nuts to give me the code so I could order a new key with them, well the technician managed to match it and give me the code so I ordered the locking nut key for just over £20 and 2 days later i now have my key.

Thanks again

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links