Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Proud new owner of a mint FL T-Sport

NoNeck

I've read a lot of threads on this forum over the past few months and learned a lot thanks to many of the members here. Sadly I'm pretty sure most of them must have moved on to different cars long ago. This thread probably won't get much interest but I'm posting it to try and help carry the torch somewhat to pay respect to those who went before me. :biggrin:

It's had a single lady owner since late 2004, used a lot in the first couple of years but only about 1000 miles per year since. It had just over 32k miles on the clock when I bought it. Obviously I paid a premium over the average T-Sport so hopefully it will be worth it, it does have a couple of problems but it's otherwise immaculate. Amazingly, it still has the protective film on the door sill plates.

forum1.thumb.jpg.0352e397558b150bfde22ee7093c07b3.jpg

forum2.jpg

forum3.jpg

• Like 3

Cheers mate, it's extremely mint for a 13 year old car, it's almost like new. Except the clutch and the slight rattle from the front suspension but I'll get those sorted soon enough.

No more pics but I'll get take some more since you're interested. She's fully standard except the USB MP3 player I put in the CD changer port.

24 minutes ago, NoNeck said:

Cheers mate, it's extremely mint for a 13 year old car, it's almost like new. Except the clutch and the slight rattle from the front suspension but I'll get those sorted soon enough.

No more pics but I'll get take some more since you're interested. She's fully standard except the USB MP3 player I put in the CD changer port.

Any mods planned..? Or are you gonna keep it standard?

I was going to keep it standard but now I've got a 2nd hand custom backbox coming from eBay haha. Looks a bit like the original TTE one, bit bigger maybe.

imageproxy.jpg

• Like 2

That's a cracking example of a T Sport buddy. You sure people have sat in those seats! That picture doesn't say so, no fading at all. All plastic film on the sills. Belting car. 

Defo more pictures mate. Like Zorst too👍

It will amaze you, the number of people keen to know about the car. You quite rightly imagine many owners turn over wheels on the '3yr and away..' but still have a hankering after a nice 'oldie' :wink:

Mine, at 26, almost went round the 'oval of death' [banger racing] as it just wasn't wanted any more... Lots of interest in my posts about running/fettling it :laugh:.

Enjoy it.... Its your money!

2sav

Looks really great! Congratulations. I have noticed, though not confirmed by any sorts that this model is really liked by women. I mean, that I see a lot of women driving those. It's like they dig its vibes :D

8 hours ago, ferox said:

Looks really great! Congratulations. I have noticed, though not confirmed by any sorts that this model is really liked by women. I mean, that I see a lot of women driving those and even my friend's from DSRLeasing wife had one back in the day. It's like they dig its vibes :D

Haha well this one was delivered to its one lady owner just a few days before Christmas 2004, it might have been a present for the lady. Maybe I will grow !Removed! now, other T-Sport owners can confirm :D

On 10/08/2017 at 10:22 AM, tooSavvy said:

It will amaze you, the number of people keen to know about the car. You quite rightly imagine many owners turn over wheels on the '3yr and away..' but still have a hankering after a nice 'oldie' :wink:

2sav

Yours earns that respect much more than mine! I've always admired the simplicity of older cars and also the 'golden age of motoring'. Whatever that was but I guess I missed it anyway. Part of the reason I bought this car, burn some petrol with the N/A before we're all on self driving electric cars.

I'll get some more photos next week. She was ultra clean when I got her but I've coated the car in dead bugs and inside is full of sawdust so I'll have to clean it now. Got a scratch on the glovebox and some damage to the roof lining at the rear but it's otherwise extremely mint. Except the clutch.

I had a go at cleaning it but the seats are still coated in fine sanding dust lol, they were incredibly clean before I sat in it a few times.

IMG_20170818_144511.jpg

IMG_20170818_154958.jpg

IMG_20170818_155033.jpg

IMG_20170818_155052.jpg

IMG_20170818_155605.jpg

IMG_20170818_155618.jpg

IMG_20170818_155635.jpg

IMG_20170818_155703.jpg

IMG_20170818_155725.jpg

IMG_20170818_160249.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks lads. 

Finally got that exhaust on, it's a lot more mentally loud than I was expecting lol..

IMG_20170822_153129.thumb.jpg.16e1eae3868c1a1504934217aab38667.jpg

I also got an Apexi filter but I don't think my insurers are too keen so I turned it into a nice desklamp :laugh:

IMG_20170819_164715.thumb.jpg.7192a0eacbbeacb463b5903919ab31f9.jpg

• Like 1

That is one expensive desklamp. I still have my apexi filter sitting here too.

I thought I could insure some basic mods but apparently my insurance company is dog****. My insurance is ending soon though so hopefully I can find a company that allows mods.

On 8/30/2017 at 6:52 PM, pw96 said:

That is one expensive desklamp. I still have my apexi filter sitting here too.

I thought I could insure some basic mods but apparently my insurance company is dog****. My insurance is ending soon though so hopefully I can find a company that allows mods.

Hi,

When you're ready for insurance please feel free to give us a try if you like.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links