Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Availability of rear disc brake dust covers and front door hinges

perdaniel

I just had my 2001 Avensis on the mandated biannual control. Among the things I needed to fix was the rear disc brake dust covers (both sides) and the hinges on the left front door. I have tried checking the websites of the local (Norwegian) parts suppliers, but none of them had those parts. At the local dealer the dust covers cost over 5000 NOK (~500 GBP) each. I have tried looking for the dust covers on toyodiy, but I couldn't find them. Does anyone know of a shop (preferably in Europe) that sells the rear disc brake dust covers at a less silly price, or what their part numbers are? 

I did find the door hinges (part numbers 68720-12150 and 68740-12110) on toyodiy, but only the upper on a shop (ebay), and that was from the US (with postage and import duties it was over 71 GBP). Should I change both at the same time? Does anyone know of a shop (preferably in Europe) that sells these hinges?