Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Starting problems

phatrat

Hi,

My 2007 Corolla Verso 2.2 Diesel, is having problems starting in the morning. I have attached a video to demonstrate the problem. I don't think it is the Battery as I replaced it approx 6 weeks ago, although from my perspective it does appear to be symptomatic of Battery weak Battery. It only occurs in the morning after the engine has been idle for a prolonged period, once the engine has warmed up subsequent times it starts up fine.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards

Chris

StartingProblems.mp4

Hi, lots of downloads but they won't open. Peter may well be correct but to make sure the engine is working ok why not go to a car spares shop and buy a can of 'Easy Start', this stuff is very inflammable so be careful with it. Undo your air filter and get a mate to turn the ignition key for you then give a squirt of the Easy Start up the air intake to the engine, no more than 3 seconds whilst you get a mate to turn the engine over. The engine will 'knock' a bit but if it starts you know the mechanical side should be ok. Mike.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links