Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

One Aygo diamond cut wheel wanted to purchase

Blue Kingfisher

I have kerbed my wheel and I'm pretty upset about this!!!

I have had a kerbed wheel repaired before on another car and it was a disaster - they had to have a second go at it as the first was the wrong colour and they got a lot of dust in the lacquer.  The second attempt began to bubble after only a few months.

I am very reluctant to trust a repair and want to buy a new matching wheel.

Does anyone know how to go about buying a single Toyota Aygo diamond cut wheel and about how much does one wheel cost?

Many thanks for any help of suggestions.

Hi Suzanne,

Probably a good idea to post a pic of what you have. You could possibly find 1 on eBay or of course you should be able to buy from a Toyota dealer albeit probably quite expensive.

• Like 1

Hi Suzanne,

Sorry to hear about that and I can understand you not wanting to go down the refurbishing route.  Anyway you say that it is a diamond cut wheel, so is it one of these?:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-OEM-15-TOYOTA-AYGO-15-SPARE-ALLOY-WHEEL-PZ493-90672-/192272093786?fits=Car+Make%3AToyota|Model%3AAygo&hash=item2cc44f525a:g:ghsAAOSwQ59ZY3Lm

It's in Birmingham but they say that they will send it for free.

I hope that helps and....Don't be sad, we've all done it.

All the best. :smile:

P.S.  I suppose that it could also be one of these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Aygo-2014-On-x-play-VVT-i-15-Inch-Alloy-Wheel-4x100-4-5J-ET32/162490423651?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D45731%26meid%3De36a7e2548a64798bdca2dea2b5a9c76%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D6%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D192272093786&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

• Like 1

there nice looking wheels and look real cheap im in birmingham..sadley my aygo come with hubcaps☹️

IMG_1522.PNG

• Like 1

Hi Derek,

To be fair, for after market wheel trims, yours look pretty good but if you fancy a set of alloys, with fairly decent tyres....How about these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AYGO-2012-1-0-PETROL-5-SPEED-SEMI-AUTOMATIC-14-ALLOY-WHEELS-WITH-TYRES-/263118318814?hash=item3d4312ecde:g:R44AAOSwV0RXtc2l

They are not too far from you and will bolt straight on to your Aygo, in fact they are the same wheels that are fitted to the Aygo Fire.

I have often wondered if the Mark 2 Aygo wheels fit onto a Mark 1 as there always seems to be plenty of them on eBay.  Anyway, it's fun to look, isn't it?

All the best. :smile:

• Like 1

Thank you for you help - you are a great group!

I am following up a couple of leads on eBay and hopefully it will work out more economical than a refurb. :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 4:39 PM, Blue Kingfisher said:

Thank you for you help - you are a great group!

I am following up a couple of leads on eBay and hopefully it will work out more economical than a refurb. :biggrin:

I would buy one, as long as its in good condition it will probably be quicker and better than a refurb.. then you could keep your other as a spare encase you ever need it for any reason.. or sell it on eBay to recoup some money.

• 3 weeks later...

I ended up buying a brand new wheel, it was about £120 not too much more than a refurb and I've got the original which I can either sell or get refurbished as a spare.  

Just got to try to keep off those kerbs! 

Thanks for the help and advice. :smile:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links