Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SIU Corolla T-Sport in Türkiye

Sercans

Hi Everyone, aracim 2002 Corolla T-Sport, now the fastest T-Sport in Turkey, I am happy to be among you, good luck

some of my videos that I made myself

Thanks

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_1568.PNG

IMG_1569.PNG

IMG_2120.JPG

IMG_2126.JPG

IMG_2233.JPG

IMG_2382.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

• Thanks 2

That is a beautiful car! 

• Thanks 1

I started by changing the oil pump mechanically, first, I used Varex in my RC in my RC in the aftermath of what I should do with the exhaust system, and I kept it in the same way. JDM Works Mustafa suddenly got a double 63 out of luck. Peak Garageda Serdar with Master and Ertan Abi Dizayn Egzos After we went to the battlefield we had a lot of thought and then we entrusted the battle master in the form of 4-2-1 We have to be in the SIU and titanium wrappers because there are problems in the gears over time, I had to get a guarantee when my vehicle was low, after that the KN kit with open air filtration afterwards, the filter for the T-Sport is really important in order not to disturb the air flow we got in the baggage on the air. and T- I ordered custom adjustable yellow cone shock absorbers for Sport and I ordered the spring Eibach recommended by Konin. I put it on and I was safe on the road now, I started to investigate how to strengthen the braking system and I ordered the T-Sport compatible braking system again with the EBC brakes EBC air-duct discs, Ebc green lining, Ebc steel brake hoses, Motul brake hydraulics have been completed in our brakes, and we have started our tire search with Michelin, Nokian derken. I saw Falkenin getting high marks on the tests and I started to think about the change in the wheel since we finished our tires in about 2 weeks at the end of the search because I am a genius-loving person and already very original in SIU We do not make these kinds of gears, but we will go to the gearbox, we will continue to Motuldan, but what serials and what proportions JDM Works Mustafa Abi I was looking forward to the different points, but diverted to different points, Gear 300LS 75 90 said that we checked the top we used the highest level liter compared to the number competitors, I said that the machine would not be on the Wideband, but Aem Afr said that we should get a new series, and finally we would not have to do the detailed cleaning thoroughly from top to bottom as we cleaned up professionally with professional help then I was a bit of a maniac. I have polish sets, After cleaning, Auto gylmin SRP polish has gained a nice shine on it again Auto gylmin Glazed with high protective and parked wax, Auto gylm glass polished glass, chrome polished chrome polish Meguiars, Rim polisher Meguiaras, Rubber polisher with Meguiars, interior cleaning i I think Auto gylm in-car polish is too much

• Thanks 1

Video hidden - Toyota Owners Club doesn't support racing on public roads.