Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch and Go

deltarom

Hi,

I have a Toyota Yaris 2013 with Touch and Go system. When I select Setup -> Vehicle  there is no information showing. Is it normal?

20170918_165736.jpg

20170918_165745.jpg

20170918_165752.jpg

Hi,
I have a Toyota Yaris 2013 with Touch and Go system. When I select Setup -> Vehicle  there is no information showing. Is it normal?
20170918_165736.thumb.jpg.6b1dc4d737468f05308828aacfc0f377.jpg
20170918_165745.thumb.jpg.f81fab9652a5b747912cd76cf24a0785.jpg
20170918_165752.thumb.jpg.ed4f6b72a35b604bc60e16e73b0daf68.jpg

Hi there,
If I’m not mistaken our 2013 Yaris hybrid is the same.
We have the basic touch and go with sat nav.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On my "top of the range" Avensis there are only ~ 4 settings & they may well be things that are not available in your car (like touch to start enabled or not).

On 9/18/2017 at 5:03 PM, deltarom said:

Hi,

I suggest checking out the manual, in particular the Customization section. It shows what the user can change and what the dealer can change. On my top spec. Yaris Hybrid, all that I can change are the Light sensor sensitivity and the Smart entry & start system options as per the manual. I doubt your car has either system installed.

I may be stating the obvious, but you do have your ignition switch on and it's not just in the Aux position, otherwise you won't be able to view Vehicle settings. 

On 9/20/2017 at 12:31 PM, Mike J. said:

I suggest checking out the manual, in particular the Customization section. It shows what the user can change and what the dealer can change. On my top spec. Yaris Hybrid, all that I can change are the Light sensor sensitivity and the Smart entry & start system options as per the manual. I doubt your car has either system installed.

I dont have any option to change on my yaris.

On 9/20/2017 at 2:24 PM, estate said:

I may be stating the obvious, but you do have your ignition switch on and it's not just in the Aux position, otherwise you won't be able to view Vehicle settings. 

Yes Ignition is on, otherwise it wont show even the Vehicle Settings. But under Vehicle there is nothing.

Anu, are you sure you have anything to set-up with the model you have?

On my Avensis there's a couple of settings, but if the facility isnt fitted it won't show you anything.

If you're not sure and it's still under warranty let your local Toyota garage have a look at it. 

20170922_132904[1].jpg

20170922_132918[1].jpg

20170922_132930[1].jpg

25 minutes ago, estate said:

Anu, are you sure you have anything to set-up with the model you have?

On my Avensis there's a couple of settings, but if the facility isnt fitted it won't show you anything.

If you're not sure and it's still under warranty let your local Toyota garage have a look at it. 

Those are Touch 2 setting screens rather than Touch but I agree with you that if his car doesn't have anything customisable they may not show.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links