Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla t sport exhaust

Bluebullet04

Hi guys I'm Craig I'm new to the site, found lots of useful Info on here so thought I'd join. Recently obtained a t sport corolla which unfortunately needs lots of love due to the previous owners lack of care. Still a nice little car though, goes pretty well! Basically the previous keeper decided to modify the exhaust somewhat to try and improve it??? Now sounds awful to say the least lol. I'd ideally like to replace the whole lot with an original setup so I don't ***** off my neighbours. Not having much joy finding anything other than over priced performance jobbies from overseas. I believe klarius supply the exhaust but can't seem to get any prices. Also id be happy to purchase a good used system or rear box? If anyone could shed any light on this I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.

Hello Craig, welcome to the forum! If you are looking for a genuine Corolla exhaust, try this link here: http://www.burrowstoyotaparts.co.uk/corolla-2002-on-sports-twin-exhaust-pz439-e9712-00-i828.html 
It's a bit pricey at £291 inc VAT, but I would expect it so be more neighbor and highway friendly than your current setup by the sound of it.

I'm also in the market for an exhaust for my 2003 T-Sport, and this is the one I am looking at now.

Let us know how you get on, will be interesting to know the other options out there.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, Bluebullet04 said:

Hi guys I'm Craig

I'd ideally like to replace the whole lot with an original setup so I don't ***** off my neighbours.

:smile:

Hi Craig, 

I've also been looking at a new exhaust but the options are limitied IMO. I want the standard exhaust replaced like for like. Toyota are after 200 quid a section and that's 3 sections. eBay is more around the 400 mark if you look hard enough. Maybe see if someone near you is splitting a T-sport and could give you a good deal. Someone near me offered me the whole exhaust for 120 but I didn't have the money due to replacing front wheel bearings a week before :( Good luck, I hope you manage to source what you are looking for mate.

Try Sam Nadeem of SJ Autosport...have a look on Facebook.

He breaks T sports and the like for a living.  He can provide a full exhaust for you.

I would try Euro Car Parts, GSF Car Parts, Onlinecarparts.co.uk see if any of them have a system. They should do, as I could get a system for my '98 Corolla but I opted to go for the "p**s my neighbours off" exhaust instead!

One note about onlinecarparts.co.uk, they're a German company based in Germany so it'd take 10 days to get to you.

• 4 weeks later...

Had absolutely no joy finding anything for this car!! Decided to make my own rear silencer out of an auris part in the end. Prices are ridiculous for exhaust bits, I could probably buy another whole car for a few hundred quid and have all the parts I could ever need. Il be looking at selling this car soon before it burns a hole in my pocket lol. Nice little motor though just a shame there not as popular as type r's for parts n stuff.

I use an online breaker called breaker link i have had a few parts from up north sent down and u also get warranty with the parts 

My exhaust appears to be stainless and has never been replaced in 140,000 miles, so that may explain why your exhaust is so expensive, but if you intend to keep the car it is probably well worth the price.

On 10/28/2017 at 10:03 AM, Bluebullet04 said:

Had absolutely no joy finding anything for this car!! Decided to make my own rear silencer out of an auris part in the end. Prices are ridiculous for exhaust bits, I could probably buy another whole car for a few hundred quid and have all the parts I could ever need. Il be looking at selling this car soon before it burns a hole in my pocket lol. Nice little motor though just a shame there not as popular as type r's for parts n stuff.

Go onto Facebook and look for SJ Autosport or Sam Nadeem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links