Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wing mirror indicators

neil1210

Hi good morning. I need to replace my drivers side wing mirror indicator due to someone knocking it in a car park. I have purchased a new one but does anyone know how to take the old one out and new one in. Its on a 2012 tourer avensis 

Hope someone can help 

Thanks neil

If it's like the Auris - I think it is. You can pop off the cover, carefully with a credit card or something round the edge. This will expose the indicator which is held in with a couple of screws.

Jez

• Like 1

On 9/24/2017 at 7:25 AM, neil1210 said:

Hi good morning. I need to replace my drivers side wing mirror indicator due to someone knocking it in a car park. I have purchased a new one but does anyone know how to take the old one out and new one in. Its on a 2012 tourer avensis 

Hope someone can help 

Thanks neil

Hi Neil, did you manage to get it sorted & how?

I have decided to put this to rest and do a 'short how' to with photos. This is how to remove the wing mirror cover to access the indicator.

Basically using a suitable flat tools I levered, starting from the top of the cover, working around down to the sides. When most of the upper part of the cover has been separated,  pull the cover further away and down to free the lower tags. You should have the cover in your hand.

Hopefully it should help.  

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links