Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Remembering servicing dates

barrycoll

Don't know whether others have this problem too, but Toyota service records, do not seem to identify when the (eg what date) car was actually serviced on. The only clue is the date of the credit card stamp.

I have looked through all my old Toy IQ service info booklets, and plenty of info on which oil, and cost of sundries.........but NO DATE.

is there a subtle reason for this???

having an IQ and a Prius upsets the Tp Apple cart

Nope, my service  book records the dates as do the service invoices - & now there is MyToyota too to record on.

Yep - I keep all the paperwork etc. too, plus my dealer always writes to me in advance to remind me, telephones too if I fail to respond to the invitation to book a service. And then phones again the day before car is due in, to remind me.

In the service booklet the date and mileage have to be hand written which my dealer does.  There is also the paperwork which has dates on.  And My Toyota website should show the dates.

Three cheers for Jemca Edward Rd then folks.....two Toyotas, both full T service history.....and not a peep come annual ££ time

My Toyota website is dreadful....the 2 cars get mixed up, with the only request being 

“Do you want to Delete this car”....

But interestingly, the 2017 Prius is listed as 2015......a bit depressing

I put all my car details, servicing, insurance and VED etc. reminder dates in the MyToyota website and twice they disappeared, I gave up in the end.

3 hours ago, barrycoll said:

My Toyota website is dreadful....the 2 cars get mixed up, with the only request being 

“Do you want to Delete this car”....

but interestingly, the 2017 Prius is listed as 2015......a bit depressing

It certainly has errors e.g. my new 1.8 Avensis apparently is a 1.8 hybrid ... :bangin:

The MyToyota website goes through regular facelifts and each one seems to be worse than before.

<offtopic>

Many web sites (and phone apps) seem to focus on looking good rather than working. They don't seem to teach web programmers functionality.  

</offtopic>

Last time I used MyToyota was when I got the PIP.  Had to do this to complete the purchase (apparently).  Have just fired it up again to see how it looks now and yet again, there is a new look MyToyota.  Unfortunately it has forgotten all about the PIP that it knew I had last year.  It really is a complete joke of a website.