Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which model ? Design, Icon, Excel, Business #Help

Ricey155

HI all I've started hunting for a replacement for my old faithful Type R LPG, where after the hybrid version but what's the score with models please? 

So much out there Design (my fav different rear 16 plate) Icon, Excel and Business what am I missing is there a big difference between models? 

£15,000 to spend so want to get it right :-) 

appreciate your help in advance 

Russ

I am surprised you are asking the question when there are plenty of sources for info - https://www.toyota.co.uk/new-cars/auris/index/specifications plus there is the brochure available from the dealership. I have a brochure date October 2015 and the five grades are shown with all the features. The current brochure seems to be similar, with a few minor changes -  https://www.toyota.co.uk/download/cms/gben/auris_tcm-3060-602965.pdf
I have found the 2016 brochure whilst typing (multitasking) - auris.pdf

Hope this helps and also note some of the changes in grade specifications between the years. 

• Thanks 1

I've good mind rush, new car fever :wub:  information overload 😀 

Cheers for the links, ideal 👍 

32 minutes ago, Ricey155 said:

I've good mind rush, new car fever :wub:  information overload 😀 

Cheers for the links, ideal 👍 

No problems. It's not always easy to get the information. It takes time and sometimes the clues are a little obscure. It will be interesting to know what you get. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Konrad C said:

Hope this helps and also note some of the changes in grade specifications between the years. 

On handover of my new car the other day we discovered that I knew more about the Avensis, it's history & changes (& issues) than the "Product Genius" :dry: that was meant to show it all to me. Even though I had never used a Touch 2 system previously I was able to find settings etc. that he didn't even know were there. :biggrin:

The salesman had an inkling of this so he had come along to sit in the back & have a laugh at the other guy's expense as I asked the "Product Genius" questions that he didn't know the answer to ... :tongue:

• Haha 1

Always nice to be armed with the full info prior to a test drive 👍

to be fair, it is my 3rd Avensis in under 10 years ... :tongue:

• Haha 1

I had to show a friend and set up the sat-nav and auto functions on her '15 plate Mazda 2, a few days ago, because the dealer or garage turned off the functions. I knew the Mazda because it was by a mutual friend who passed away a couple of years ago. I too showed her the functions and showed her how the phone was paired. With the current owner, I had to reprogramme the sat-nav to her home address, because it was showing the old home address. 
Sales People sometimes don't know what they are selling or how to work the item. I always research anything I am interested in - 🚗🚙🚲📱📸📺📹🛠🎧:smile:

1 hour ago, Konrad C said:

Sales People sometimes don't know what they are selling or how to work the item. I always research anything I am interested in - 🚗🚙🚲📱📸📺📹🛠🎧:smile:

Thing is that, this dealer at least has a "Product Genius" (it says so in large letters on his jacket :cool:) whose job it is to train people on the ins & outs of their new cars when they pick them up & not leave it to the salesman (aka the salesman's time is more valuable to the dealer than the "Product Genius" 's).

But I am the same, most times over the years when I have been buying a new car I got the distinct feeling that I knew more about the product than the salesman ... :2guns:

• Like 1