Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Carina GL 1990 Limited Edition - Available to a good home

BeerMatt

Toyota Carina 1990 (H78 VNV) Grey/Green. Numbered 097 limited edition celebrating 25 years of Toyota in the United Kingdom 1965 – 1990. Mileage 111508.

Was in perfect working condition until attempted theft at the end of 2016.  Car has been in the family and used regularly for everyday travel since 2006, when it was bought by my mum following a recommendation from a mechanic friend.

Driver’s side rear quarter glass window is missing and needs to be replaced, original seal is present.

Steering column shaft has been distorted and not running true in holder.  Will need to be repaired or replaced.  Steering column cover has been left off by mechanic who assessed the car following the attempted theft.

Battery also need to be replaced.  Car hasn’t been used since November 2016 and has been parked outside. Now due to dead Battery it won’t start so it will need to be towed away.  Registered off the road (SORN) 1st January 2017.  Last MOT expired July 2017.

IMG_0940.JPG

IMG_0941.JPG

IMG_0942.JPG

IMG_0943.JPG

image.png

ooof! ideal 'spares car' for anyone with a shed/barn....!

I note this is shown on the Tax website as a 1600cc but has 5-Stud alloy wheels, as far as I know the '5stud/all disc brakes' were 2.0i models....

Ah... bit of webbie mining has the answer here >>>

https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2056391540

2sav

What a beautiful car I know I would give it a good home if I hadn't I already got a white one but wouldn't mind adding it to my collection it certainly is another vehicle worth restoring

Lovely car that needs to be driven. Special limited edition to, it will find a new owner no problem.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links