Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apologies, looking for a little help. . . .

Automodellista

Hi, I joined this club many years ago when I was running my rev 3 MR2 turbo and loving it. Sadly I have since progressed onto an S2000 (apologies Toyota people, at least it's still jap) and my MR2 has sat in a garage for a few years. I still adore the car and it's pretty low mileage, but I'd just fixed a few issues and thought I'd get a newer car that would cost less on a daily basis. I had planned to bring the MR2 back out once I had the finances to repair and maintain, but the usual developing family commitments have made this impossible. She really needs an enthusiast or mechanic to bring her back to former glories. I'm now looking to move her on and thought best to inquire on OC websites as I'd prefer she go to an enthusiast. I don't want to annoy anyone by just brazenly posting an ad in a forum as I'm aware this is generally frowned upon so thought I'd ask if there was a specific place to do this (apologies again, not been on here for a very long time)? I've tried the Cars For Sale link, but it just seems to log me out and take me to the page with no options. 

If anyone can perhaps point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. In the meantime, I'm going to post on the MR2 OC classifieds over this weekend so if anyone is interested, please feel free to have a check there.

Many thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, Automodellista said:

I don't want to annoy anyone by just brazenly posting an ad in a forum as I'm aware this is generally frowned upon so thought I'd ask if there was a specific place to do this (apologies again, not been on here for a very long time)? I've tried the Cars For Sale link, but it just seems to log me out and take me to the page with no options. 

If anyone can perhaps point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/forum/23-for-sale/

Thanks for the responses. I ended up otherwise engaged over the weekend but I'll get it up today and post the link here.

I'll also add it to the forum link you kindly posted above Heidfirst.

Thanks again for the assist.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links