Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica St202 Import Ss Exhaust

edcase

Im after a stainless exhaust for my jap inport 1995 ST202 Celica GT as my system has blown. I was going to get a Mongoose exhaust but they dont make them for imports, seems only other option is £450 on a HKS or blitz which is too much money. Anyone else got any other ideas?

thanks

go for the HKS ,u'll pay alittle bit more but u'll get the relaiability of "HKS"

and u'll feel the change on the performance.

i've installed the HKS costum made (3.5inch) after i've seen it on few of my friends cars.

what are the diffences between imports and uk models , because to look at they are the same damn car , surely things like brakes and exhausts from a uk model would be the exact same part , please correct me if i'm wrong.

what are the diffences between imports and uk models , because to look at they are the same damn car , surely things like brakes and exhausts from a uk model would be the exact same part , please correct me if i'm wrong.

The only diffrence is the ECU on imports is set to run on higher octane fuel, also they have an Emergency flare and no factory Fog Light. Otherwise the SS-2 and the GT (UK) are identical. :thumbsup:

Hi Ive just got a cat back system from www.blueflameperformance.com for £250 pounds. Its got twin 3.5" exits and is stainless steel give these a try it sounds good too :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links