• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 edcase

edcase

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Toyota Model: celica st202

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:50 PM

Im after a stainless exhaust for my jap inport 1995 ST202 Celica GT as my system has blown. I was going to get a Mongoose exhaust but they dont make them for imports, seems only other option is 450 on a HKS or blitz which is too much money. Anyone else got any other ideas?

thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 zivk

zivk

Club Member

• Registered Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Toyota Model: celica ST205

Posted 22 June 2004 - 03:28 PM

go for the HKS ,u'll pay alittle bit more but u'll get the relaiability of "HKS"
and u'll feel the change on the performance.
i've installed the HKS costum made (3.5inch) after i've seen it on few of my friends cars.

#3 GT4 BOOSTER

GT4 BOOSTER

Top Rank Poster!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,791 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: vw passat 1.9 tdi 130 bhp 96 kw , previous motors, 1995 hilux surf , 1995 celica gt4 st205 , 1994 celica gt.

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:59 PM

what are the diffences between imports and uk models , because to look at they are the same damn car , surely things like brakes and exhausts from a uk model would be the exact same part , please correct me if i'm wrong.

#4 Leeky

Leeky

Ich liebe deutschland!

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,545 posts
  • Gender*:Male
  • Toyota Model: Toyota Celica GT-Four

Posted 22 June 2004 - 05:13 PM

what are the diffences between imports and uk models , because to look at they are the same damn car , surely things like brakes and exhausts from a uk model would be the exact same part , please correct me if i'm wrong.

The only diffrence is the ECU on imports is set to run on higher octane fuel, also they have an Emergency flare and no factory Fog Light. Otherwise the SS-2 and the GT (UK) are identical. :thumbsup:

#5 jenncarl

jenncarl

• Registered Member
  • 15 posts
  • Toyota Model: toyota celica gt

Posted 23 June 2004 - 03:18 PM

Hi Ive just got a cat back system from www.blueflameperformance.com for 250 pounds. Its got twin 3.5" exits and is stainless steel give these a try it sounds good too :thumbsup:

#6 subzero2

subzero2

• Registered Member
  • 14 posts
  • Toyota Model: 1994 celica st202

Posted 24 June 2004 - 06:33 PM

you could try http://www.powerflow.uk.com i got one for 300 very nice you choose how loud you want it and the tail pipe . i got a moddest 4.5 inch single on the rear looks the dogs dangles. :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users