AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

bounder

Aygo Front Bumper Complete...

We have a 58 Aygo Blue and wondering if the later style front bumper with DRLs is a straight replacement with no other parts required.

The front bumper of the 2008 Aygo blue and that of the latest Aygo do not have the same shape.

But maybe you can adapt the bumper of the latest Aygo mk1 (produced in 2013) which has DRL:
S7-modele--toyota-aygo.jpg

I guess you can also find LED bumper lights as accesory.

Thanks

It was the style pictured above we would like to fit. Not the x type front.

Its the Whole front Bumper unit we would like to replace from the 58 style to 13 style.Hoping it would be a straight swap over.

Be interested to hear how you get on...

I did a swap from 2010 aygo to a 2013. You must change the bonnet to , and there will be a small gap between the bonnet and the wiperplate . :) i didt change the wiperplate to an 2013 one .

4 hours ago, 4dema said:

I did a swap from 2010 aygo to a 2013. You must change the bonnet to , and there will be a small gap between the bonnet and the wiperplate . :) i didt change the wiperplate to an 2013 one .

Thank You exactly the info i need. Will stick to original fit as Bonnet and wiper plate is farther than we wanted to go.