Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Beating Scooby And Evo

Nizan

Ooh .. any vid of the Yaris beating Scoobies and Evos has got to be good! :thumbsup:

Quick someone find it! :D

hahaha amused you seem sceptical. i will get a video of mine beating a scooby when its finished :thumbsup:

dunno ive never seen that??

welcome to the club amused, a fine selection of vehicles on your drive by the looks of it! civic type r is quality! :drool:

I think I've got it - was it one of the Japanese vids?

There was one with the car doing donughts & on a coned out course on an airfield & another from on-board, but the one you mean was on a proper track shot from on-board wasn't it?

The driver's pretty handy & overtakes quite a few quicker cars if I remember right.

I'll see if I can find it. :thumbsup:

What's with all the scarcastic people trying to start arguments on here at the moment *warms up the delete key*..... <_<

theyre quality! watch the third one its halirious :D

928mls.wmv is the video, had it on cd. No trace of it on the net anymore, unfortunately, but it looks like it was the one right at the bottom of the hiro-tec list, with no link.

Anyway, he overtakes a black honda & (eventually) a white scoob on a straight. It looks like he had to cut in front of the scoob at the last minute for the next corner, which is also the end of the movie, probably where they took each other out! To be honest, it looks like the scoob might have let him get past. 10/10 for effort, tho! :D

ok so i got one of two cars right :lol:

, cheers for the links and info, i was starting to look like i was telling a porkie pie :P

ok so i got one of two cars right :lol:

, cheers for the links and info, i was starting to look like i was telling a porkie pie :P

and i got the other car right.... :P :lol:

Yeah, I just didn't remember a scooby being there thats all!! :blink:

shame that the link is not there anymore :(

I don't know Japanese, but from what I can decipher of the third video clip (g6arakure.wmv), that driver dealing with some oversteer, the announcer seems to be yelling the he got the course record. Guess he was puuuuushing. Respect.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links