Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone remapped a D4D

///MAZI

I have a 2015 Yaris D4D. Anyone remapped one and what power is acheived?

I have the Bosch ECU which is mapable (is that even a word) as I understand it?

Also can I map out electronic EGR and DPF?  If so would want a "true" dpf delete and not just some jiggery pockery to stop warning lights coming on and give me problems in the future???

Hi Mazi

i know people who have chipped/remapped the old D4D with ok results and I have copy & pasted below this info from the superchips website as an example. There must be maps out there for your car, I would suggest web search and also Fensport the UK's best Toyota performance people. 

Selected model

Toyota Yaris 1.4 D4D

2006 - 2007

Engine type : Turbo-Diesel
Engine size : 1364 cm3

Superchips remaps are developed over many hours of R&D on our 4x4 dyno and, more importantly, during countless hours of road driving. We have created a powerful, driveable and, most of all, reliable conversion for your vehicle.
Specs Original Increase
Horse Power 88 bhp 19 bhp
Torque 190 nm 42 nm

icon_curve.png
To view Power Curves or Road Tests Adobe Reader must be installed

workshop_avail.jpg

To have a Superchips remap installed

simply locate a dealer of your choice and contact them to book an appointment.

Testimonials
testimonial.png
Dominic G
UK

21st November, 2014
Love the remap on our little 1ltr fiesta. Huge power gain and just turns the eco car into a real warm hatch. Recommended :)
testimonial.png
Darren W
United Kingdom

20th January, 2017
A big thanks to joe and Peter for all there help on buying and installing my bluefin map on my Audi 2.0 tdi 150PS.
Excellent product and easy to install, my A3 now has the same power and performance as my friends golf gtd!
Treat yourself to a bluefin for your Audi, you won't be disappointed, thanks guys and keep up the good work!
testimonial.png
Jason M
Scotland

10th April, 2015
I have just had my MK7 Golf GTD remapped. I can not believe the difference in the power and performance gains with my golf. It genuinely pulls much harder in each gear and has totally transformed the car into a rapid car, in gear acceleration is much improved plus you get better fuel economy.   read more...
15_dealer_square-288px-no-flare.jpg

How will my vehicle improve?

Superchips has a unique range of tuning upgrades for most modern petrol engines (both turbo and non-turbo) and turbo-diesels. Enter your make and model below and see what Superchips can do for your vehicle:

Make Abarth Alfa Romeo Aprilia Audi BMW Bentley Bluefin Reset Buick Cadillac Caterham Chevrolet Chrysler Citroen Dacia Daewoo Dodge Ducati Ferrari Fiat Ford Holden Honda Hyundai Infiniti Isuzu Iveco Jaguar Jeep KTM Kia LTI Lancia Land Rover Lotus MG Maserati Mazda Mercedes Mini Mitsubishi Morgan Nissan Peugeot Porsche Renault Rover Saab Seat Skoda SsangYong Subaru Suzuki Toyota Vauxhall-Opel Volkswagen Volvo   EngineType Turbo-Diesel Non-Turbo Petrol   Choose Corolla Yaris   Variant 1.4 D4D 1.4 88bhp  (2006 - 2007) D4D 1.4 74bhp  (2002 - 2006) 

new_requestbrochure.gif
TO CONTACT US
Superchips Limited Head Office
Buckingham Industrial Park
Buckingham MK18 1XJ

Open weekdays 8.00am-5.00pm
+44 (0) 1280 816781

Thanks.

Both Fensport and Superships have no listing for the newer shape D4D engine.

Is this yours below? 
REGLOOKUP

Why not get a rough estimate on the potential gains for your vehicle? Simply enter your registartion number below and have our software do the rest. Get in-depth results on both your BHP and torque over various RPM. What are you waiting for!

dynoremaps_logo.png

RESULTS CALCULATOR

Our results calculator will give you a rough estimate of performance based on your vehicles specifications, see what improvements you can achieve.

VEHICLE PERFORMANCE 

Make Model Year Fuel Type Gears CC
TOYOTA YARIS ICON D-4D 2015-07-25 Diesel 6 1364

ENHANCEMENTS TO YOUR VEHICLE 

Vehicle Performance Chart - (TOYOTA YARIS ICON D-4D)Org BHP1/41,0002,0003,0004,0005,00001002003000100200300RPMBHPNm

VEHICLE INCREASES 

Original BHP Increased BHP % Increase
90 106 18.00 % 
Original NM Increased NM % Increase
190 220 16.00 % 

Ready to get started? Call us on 01642 688247

dynoremaps_logo.png

Unit 6 Marston Court, Marston Road, Stockton-on Tees, TS18 2PN

01642 688247

info@dynoremaps.co.uk

SUCCESS STORIES

• BMW Z4

BMW Z4

BMW Z4 with the new 2.0 twin turbo engine. The …
  • VW Transporter

VW TRANSPORTER

The VW transporter is a very popular commercial vehicle due …

FACEBOOK FEED

Today we tuned this lovely VW Scirocco.

VW say it starts out life with 177bhp and 380nm. We did a full evaluation and gave it the Dyno treatmen
... See More

© 2017 Dyno Remaps. All Rights Reserved.

Web Design by Inner City Digital.

Yup these guys seem to be able to do it.

I would ideally like someone to be able to do a bespoke map on a rolling road pushing power up to circa 130bhp.

I dont mind investing in a front mount intercooler and exhaust as just a map will not give a safe 130bhp.

Hi Maz 

well have a look on their website as there maybe someone in your area that deals with the Dyno Remaps and could do what you need. 

https://www.racechip.co.uk/

These guys seem to offer a 27bhp increase from just a tuning box.

Steve..What wheels and suspension do you have on your newer shape SR? It seems to have a nice stance.

Seems interesting I would just want to go to people who have a rolling road to do a run as standard then updated to make sure it all running correctly. Our  dyno remaps guy does all this and also dies custom maps too. 

• 2 weeks later...

As regards the dpf removal, see 

Re DPF delete/removal. From next year new MOT guidelines being drawn up to stop this (see 5 Live investigates) and garages being warned not to do it? not illegal to remove,yet, but illegal to drive. I just do not see the point to mess with these things, it's there for a good reason and it effects all of us, not just the people doing this. I understand why it is done and dread the day,if ever, I have a problem with mine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2017 at 11:08 AM, saxo265 said:

Re DPF delete/removal. From next year new MOT guidelines being drawn up to stop this (see 5 Live investigates) and garages being warned not to do it? not illegal to remove,yet, but illegal to drive. I just do not see the point to mess with these things, it's there for a good reason and it effects all of us, not just the people doing this. I understand why it is done and dread the day,if ever, I have a problem with mine.

Its the work of satan! DPF is nothing but problems especially if you are using the car on short runs

If using a diesel on short runs, use only BP Ultimate or Shell V Power diesel..  lots of extra additives which work.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

Can I remap my 2004 D4D 1.4diesel yaris T-spirit without doing anything else ?

It is a 16 year old car...

The suspension is likely to be worn.

The brakes will be past their best.

Do you have tyres from a reputable make or cheap budget ones on..? If cheapies, then spend your money on them.

I would not bother: the extra power could be the last straw for the engine..

Regarding the dpf, my commute recently (early last year) from a 45mile each way to not being used at all (company vehicle). I did contemplate getting rid of my d4d but kept it, it now only does short journeys. I’ve had no dpf issues, if it does a regeneration I just let it finish (10 minute wait in Tesco car park ggrrr.